I.D.D. uses Building Information Modeling throughout the entire design process. Any Development has a huge number of requirements from the different Equipment Providers, from the Utilities companies, Environmental Agencies and Customer Operation Teams. The outcome is normally a very complex project that requires large number of details and considerations, especially in the Structural Design and MEP Design.
- We will have a 3D View of any detail avoiding clashes between structural elements and MEP/Architectural elements.
- We have a 3D understanding of any element, to provide a better connection between infrastructure and Equipment.
- We will have a fast estimation of the quantity for materials, so we can evolve our Budget and Schedule directly from our Design Model in any stage.
- The customer has a 3D view of the design, at any moment during the design process.
- Investors will have a better understanding of any element of the project, at any stage of the design process, to take the appropriate decisions.